The English-Speaking Catholic Mission is expanding its outreach to those who are unable to attend Mass because of COVID risk or other health challenges by offering a Mass each Sunday that is available through videoconferencing.
The Mass will be celebrated from the Blessed Sacrament Chapel at All Saints for on-line participants only. They will be able not only to follow the Mass but also see and interact with each other as well as sing along at home with the musical accompaniment of our volunteer musicians.
A reminder invitation will be sent every week to everyone who is on our mailing list.
We look forward to seeing you.
Fr. Leo Penta and the Liturgy Team of the English-Speaking Community of the Catholic Academy
- On entering, people are registered. Unknown people are asked to leave their contact information.
- By the entrance and in the sacristy hand disinfectants are provided.
- Please, respect the distance rule and use only the marked seats. People from one household may sit together.
- Communal singing is not allowed.
- Since handing the collection plates from one person to the next is forbidden, we ask you to give your donation on leaving the church.
- Please, respect the distance rule also on leaving the church and use your face masks.
We wish you a blessed week!
On 17th May 2020 Fr. Wolfgang Schonecke presided his last Eucharist at All Saints. We are deeply sorry that he has to leave Berlin and move to Cologne since his order White Fathers (Missionaries of Africa) has got new assignments for him there.
We would like to thank Fr. Wolfgang for all his commitment he has shown in All Saints for (for us joyous ) years and wish him all the best for his new tasks in Cologne. Find below some photos of his Farewell - special thanks to Thomas Schmidt for providing them.
Page 15 of 32